Adrian Parks has studied whole food nutrition and vegan culinary. She also attended Living Light Culinary Institute to obtain a professional raw vegan culinary education.
She owns Holistic Mind Guru, practising as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach. She obtained her Certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist from Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.
Welcome to Vegan Gaia, where all creatures matter.
I am Adrian Parks, originally from Omaha Nebraska. I transitioned to a vegan lifestyle 25 years ago, and have never looked back. It has impacted my life profoundly, in ways I never imagined possible.
Through Vegan Gaia, I hope to spread the message that it just takes mindful eating and living to save the only planet we have.
Every single person can make a difference.
Because we have it in us to feel deeply, to know empathy and compassion.
So let’s rally together, and make our voices heard. Let’s be the beacons of light for those who would like to follow in our footsteps.
Share your story
Vegan Voices is where your story will be told, where all stories matter.
If you are a vegan and would like to share your story about
- what made you decide to adopt the vegan lifestyle, and
- how it has impacted your life,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your story and a photograph of yourself.
Take a walk with us
Feel free to explore our website.
Looking for vegan products and inspiration for vegan recipes? Our Store has it all:
- dried goods and snacks, so you always have something in your car or handbag, making it that much easier to stay on track;
- books for creative recipes so you will never run out of ideas, and books for when you question the ‘hows’ and the ‘whys’; and
- natural products for face, body and hair care, which are all that our bodies need, without harsh chemicals just to make them perfect.
The Articles section houses Vegan Voices, where everyone’s story will be heard. Along with those, we have:
- health articles that remind us how nature, in all its abundance, is able to provide the deepest form of healing when we embrace a plant-based diet;
- environment articles that dwell on how a vegan lifestyle minimizes the burden on our ailing planet;
- animal rights articles that explore the hidden emotional world of the creatures that share the same Earth as us, and the conditions they are subjected to when we are careless about the daily choices we make; and
- spirituality articles that allude to the harmony, balance and joyfulness in our lives.
In our resource Directory, you can have these at your fingertips: listings and information on holistic practitioners, vegan hotels, vegan restaurants, vegan retreats, as well as beauty and spa services.
Vegan Gaia is not simply a storefront that sells vegan and vegan lifestyle products.
It is a voice for the creatures that cannot speak up for themselves.
It is a rally for everyone to give back to Mother Earth as she has so selflessly provided for humankind in abundance.
It is a nudge to change our daily lives in whatever small way possible, instead of waiting for world summits to stop global warming.
“If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would have only four years of life left.”